Lead Web Services Developer
Our client is one of the most professional and forward thinking financial institutions in Canada located in Waterloo, ON.
Are you a Web Services guru in a Lead Developer role?
- Are you an expert in the Services space, who can provide technical leadership to a team of local and remote developers?
- Have you worked with an enterprise service bus and are you familiar with its patterns?
- Do you understand the importance of Security and have proficiency with integration security?
- Have you successfully developed and delivered solutions using web service technologies and architectures?
- Do provide technical expertise and ongoing support (off hours as required) for the solutions you deliver?
- Are you committed to driving best practices in design, documentation and quality?
Are you looking for an opportunity where:
- The customer is at the centre of everything you do.
- You will work closely with the Architect to define/enhance Services for a variety of use cases and technology stacks
- You thrive in a collaborative environment where people value new ideas and fresh approaches.
- You work at a top employer for young people while working alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the field.
- You are committed to developing innovative solutions that will shape the future of our business.
- You add value and make a difference in people’s lives every day
- You have the opportunity to enhance existing processes, practices and standards.
- Did you create a foundation for this position by completing a University/college degree and/or through relevant industry experience?
- Have you immersed yourself in the following technical and architectural environments, over the last 5+ years;
- .NET and/or Java Web Services Development
- REST, SOAP, SOA, HTTP, WSDL, JSON and XML
- Bonus points if you have worked with any of Salesforce, ETL (Informatica), Cast Iron, IBM Integration Bus (IIB) or Data Power
- Have you been able to leverage your 5+ years of technical and influential leadership experience to enable teams to meet or exceed commitments in a complex IS environment, with large business applications?
- Are you comfortable communicating and collaborating with both geographically and culturally diverse cross-functional teams to deliver innovative and strategic solutions?
- Has your career path included a solid background in Client/Server, Web-based applications, successfully delivering in a complex N-tier application environment?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then we would like to hear from you!