Lead Developer – Application Systems (Multiple Openings)
Our client is one of the most professional and forward thinking financial institutions in Canada located in Waterloo, ON.
Are you a Lead Developer?
- Are you an experienced developer who can provide technical leadership to a team of local and remote developers?
- Do you enjoy developing and modifying application components to address complex needs, preferably at the enterprise level?
- Are you someone that integrates vendor solutions and interfaces to provide solutions to complex needs?
- Do provide technical expertise and ongoing support (off hours as required) for the solutions you deliver?
- Are you committed to driving best practices in design, documentation and quality?
Are you looking for an opportunity where:
- The customer is at the centre of everything you do.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment where people value new ideas and fresh approaches.
- You work at a top employer for young people while working alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the field.
- You are committed to developing innovative solutions that will shape the future of our business.
- You add value and make a difference in people’s lives every day
- You have the opportunity to enhance existing processes, practices and standards.
- Did you create a foundation for this position by completing a University/college degree and/or through relevant industry experience?
- Have you immersed yourself in the following technical environments, over the last 5+ years;
- Microsoft .Net platform including Visual Studio, C#, Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server
- Java Development and Websphere technologies
- Have you been able to leverage your 5+ years of technical and influential leadership experience to enable teams to meet or exceed commitments in a complex IS environment, with large business applications?
- Are you comfortable communicating and collaborating with both geographically and culturally diverse cross-functional teams to deliver innovative and strategic solutions?
- Has your career path included a solid background in Client/Server, Web-based applications, successfully delivering enhancements for complex N-tier applications?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then we would like to hear from you!