Lead Mobile Application Developer (Hybrid/Cross-Platform)
Senior Mobile Application Developer (Cross Platform)
This is a full time position (not a contract position) for an experienced Senior Mobile Applications Developer. During this engagement you will work with end-clients and relevant stakeholders on site and from our client's head office towards designing, developing, maintenance and enhancement of enterprise cross platform mobile applications. If interested, please send your updated resume with your compensation expectations.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
An open office concept with a great culture, very good base salary with bonus/commissions, full benefits and paid vacations. Our client welcomes you to wear their client first attitude and have fun fulfilling business goals with technology solutions. Enjoy industry best compensation and work culture.
- Responsible for the entire mobile application lifecycle ( concept, design, coding, testing, debugging, release, support and documentation).
- Make architecture recommendations, and provide guidance and expertise on designing product solutions to work with mobile devices.
- Integrate with existing backend services and possibly create new services to support mobile applications and design interfaces.
- Analyze and resolve application performance problems, and create or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering mobile device capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 5+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining mobile apps (Android/iOS/Cross-platform) and web-based systems
- Strong understanding of modern mobile application development principles and iOS app deployment procedures
- Portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL Lite and T-SQL is required