Senior Software Solutions Developer
A Canadian success story! Our client is a leading contact centre consulting firm who is quickly emerging as a formidable enterprise software solutions provider to the Global contact centre industry. They give their clients better results than typical contact centre systems through a total work out that strengthens every part of their organization. Providing their clients with a superior product which includes follow through that will sustain their newfound vigour. At the heart of their method are proprietary products and systems that have been consistently effective in reducing costs and increasing revenue for their clients.
We offer compelling and rewarding career opportunities for highly talented, motivated Sr. Microsoft Web Developers who can work with our product and project teams to develop our custom software solutions for a variety of unique business applications. If you have great interpersonal skills, superior command of the English Language, demonstrated experience using Visual Studio.NET, the .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, and an ability to learn new products and environments quickly, you might be just the person(s) we’re looking for.
- Architect and design application modules, complete integrated application suites, database schemas
- Create and document low-level application and database designs, with consideration given to security, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Develop and test custom web-based software using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Develop and test on-line database designs
- Maintain development, QA, and UAT environments
- Maintain code in version control system supporting multiple branches/deployment paths
- Lead and mentor Jr. & Int. Developer activities, quality and production timelines
- Ensure quality and timeliness of artifacts, including development of effort and cost estimates, and joint
- development of statements of work
- Build deployment packages
- Design logical and physical deployment scenarios as it relates to application design
- Tune application, SQL query and overall database performance
- Keep abreast of new technologies and how they can be used to advance our technology
Mandatory Technical Qualifications:
- Strong background in web-based application design and development in enterprise environments.
- Deep understanding of the multi-tier architecture approach to systems design.
- Experience with multi-instance SaaS, including client customization, user permissions and version control.
- 10+ years of experience with SQL Server development and database design with medium to large databases,
- including tables, views, stored procedures, SQL agent jobs, cross server procedure calls, dynamic SQL
- (including understanding the pitfalls), as well as query and index optimization.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008+.
- 6+ years of recent experience in C#.NET development with Visual Studio
- Experience with ASP.NET Webforms, MVC, web services.
- Experience with Git, SVN or other source control systems.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with internationalization and localization
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Telerik UI & Code Analysis Suites
- DB Ghost or Red Gate database tools
- Experience with a Continuous integration server.
- Responsive Design / Mobile Web Development
- Experience with Entity Framework, nHibernate or similar ORM framework
- Experience with LESS or SASS or alternative CSS Framework
- Experience with storage and analysis of large datasets
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology