Sr. Technical Developer
As a specialist you will be working with the stakeholders and designing, maintaining, deploying and enhancing large .NET based n-tier applications and legacy ASP applications and their modernization. You should also be very good at documenting and training IT stakeholders with experience creating pilot implementations using Microsoft best practices. This role understands interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products, and is able to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table.
- Minimum of 5 years leading teams on medium to large .NET based projects.
- In Depth Understanding of software design patterns and practices.
- Custom Solutions Development using Visual Studio and other third party .NET tools and plug-ins
- Expert level understanding of .NET 2.0,3.0,3.5 & 4.0, and WCF.
- Expert at data modeling and RDBMS technologies (i.e. SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Entity Frameworks)
- Very good working knowledge of technologies like MVC, JQuery & HTML 5.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on a .NET platform using C#.
- Ability to lead developers both on-shore and off-shore
Qualifications and Experience:
- Enterprise-level Solutions Architecture & Design
- Combination of a degree (Computer Science, Social Science or Business), and equivalent work experience
- At least 6+ years related IT experience
- Must have a proven record of delivering business value from Information Technology at an executive level
- The ability and background experience to provide leadership, and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Experience at forming and leading virtual teams
- Experience working with technologies like SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, DotNetNuke is a great asset