Cloud Web User Interface Developer
Our client is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms in the cloud and on-premises. Over 20,000 end-clients trust our client to optimize the availability, performance, and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle.
We are looking to hire a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic UI Developer for our Vaughan office to play a key role in building our cloud platform. As a member of our team, you will be involved - from design through to release. Your passion, great attitude, great communication skills, willingness to learn/explore and awesome team work will help you hit the ground running. We have a globally distributed team and work flexible working hours.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Actively contribute knowledge of user interface development and design techniques
- Perform the usual design/develop/test/release in a continuous delivery fashion
- Interact daily and work closely with team mates at the daily stand ups
- Actively participate in sprint activities such as planning, sizing, reviews, etc.
- Perform demos of new features to internal team members and product stake holders.
- Mentor colleagues and direct reports
- Contribute to the overall function
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 3-5 years of experience required with:
- responsive web site design and developing cross-browser solutions
- the latest web technologies, i.e. HTML5, CSS3
- MVC, OAuth, OData, REST
- 2-3 years of experience preferred with:
- package managers, such as bower, NPM
- frameworks, such as bootstrap
- task runners such as grunt, gulp
- Preferred experience includes:
- Object Orient experience with C#
- Have worked in a scrum team
- databases like MS SQL server
- version control systems such as Visual Studio Team Services, Git.
- coded unit testing and continuous delivery
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer valuing diversity and what it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law are encouraged to apply.